Prepare for Canadian Driving Test(s)
Test Your Rage
FREE Driving Test For Every Province
Change Province Selection
) / Yukon 5L Road (Traffic) Signs Simulated Test
Yukon 5L License Test
Restart the test
(New set of question every time)
1 - What does this sign shows ?
1. The end of the road
2. The end of the bicycle road
3. The end of bus road
4. The end of reserved road
2 - What does this sign represent ?
1. You will be approaching the Dixie Rd. exit in 346 km
2. You will be approaching interchange 346 in 1 km
3. It is 34.6 km to Dixie Rd
4. Interchange 346 is 346 km from Toronto
3 - What would this mean ?
1. You cannot park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow
2. You can park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow
3. You cannot park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow during the hours (and days) mentioned on the board
4. You can park your vehicle in the area pointed by arrow during the hours (and days) mentioned on the board
4 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Pedestrian crossing here
2. School Zone
3. School Crossing here
4. Pedestrian Crossing not allowed
5 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Merge ahead
2. Road turns to the right
3. Keep to the right except when passing on two-way road sections
4. Right turn and passing lane ahead
6 - What does this mean ?
1. The two-way road ahead is split with a median
2. Merge with traffic ahead
3. Highway ends ahead
4. Slower traffic keep to the right
7 - What does this mean ?
1. Lane ends and is closed for roadwork
2. Third lane begins
3. Bridge ahead
4. Bridge narrows ahead
8 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Traffic bulletin signs change with updates on traffic, delays and lane closures
2. Traffic bulletin signs post the same information on traffic, delays and lane closures
3. Informs drivers about next exits
4. Informs drivers about nearby parks and recreation information
9 - What does this mean ?
1. All towns or cities posted on this sign are 50 km away
2. Construction ahead so be prepared to detour by direction show
3. Indicates which direction to go for the city or town posted
4. Indicates there is provincial park in the city or town posted
10 - What does this mean ?
1. Pedestrians may not cross the road
2. No pedestrians allowed on roadway
3. There is no crosswalk in the area
4. Do not enter--construction zone
11 - What does this sign represent ?
1. No stopping
2. Stop if necessary and go when intersection is clear
3. Come to a full stop
4. Do not enter road
12 - What does this sign mean ?
1. Firetruck enterance from right, Vehicles should yeild to the firetruck
2. Bus stop on right
3. Bus entering from right and vehicles should yeild to the bus merging with traffic
4. Highway exit from right
13 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Lanes are for 5 or more passengers during days and times posted
2. Lanes are for 3 or more passengers in the vehicles shown, plus bicycles, during the days and times shown or all the time (depending on the sign)
3. Lanes are for pedestrians only, no vehicles permitted during days and times posted
4. Lanes are for loading and unloading passengers only during days and times posted
14 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Railway crossing ahead
2. Pedestrian crossing ahead
3. Pedestrian are not allowed to cross from here
4. Do not enter
15 - What does this sign shows ?
1. This is a one way road
2. Do not enter ahead
3. This is one lane road only
4. You are not allowed to pass the vehicles going in same direction
16 - What does this sign shows ?
1. If you are in lane 2 you may go in any direction
2. If you are in lane 3, you may go straight or turn right
3. If you are in lanes 1,2 or 3 you must go only in the direction of that lane's arrow
4. If you are in lane 1 you may go straight and left
17 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. One or more lanes allow you to exit off the highway
2. One left lane exits off the highway
3. Two left lanes exit off the highway
4. Right lane only exits off the highway
18 - What does this mean ?
1. Reduce speed to 40 km/h when lights are flashing in this school zone
2. You are approaching a school bus loading zone
3. Reduce speed to 40 km/h at all times
4. Watch for pedestrians at the crosswalk
19 - What does this sign shows ?
1. Right turn lane only ahead
2. Lane is open. Adjust speed for construction zone
3. Hidden intersection ahead on right
4. Lane is closed. Move into lane directed by arrow and merge with traffic
20 - How would you interpret this sign?
1. Deer cross this area
2. A railway crossing sign indicating railway tracks cross the road
3. This is a pedestrian crosswalk
4. A railway crossing is X-shaped and filled in with red
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.
Advertise with us
© 2018. FreeG1Test.com All Rights Reserved.